Thursday, June 30, 2005

Glampyre Rocks



Here's pic of Glaympyre's One Skein Wonder which actually took three skeins of Dive Fiamma an Italian wool that is varigated and beautiful. I picked this up out of the yarn orphange at Wonderful Things while on a S.E.X (stash enhancement expedition) with my friend Jess so it cost only as much as one skein. I can't say enough about Glampyre's designs! This took hours to work up and was so much fun to make. It was the first time I picked up stitches too so I have jumped another knitting hurdle. I wouldn't even be on the track though without Jess, she is surely a knitting goddess and has encouraged me to be fearless in my knitting! Thanks Girl!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great! You can't give me all the credit for your fearlessness, all I did was give you a little push and remind you that 'it's just knitting!' - you've done all the rest yourself!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home