Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I got my head on Straight now...I think

Things have been *crazy* busy for me over here in blog la land so I apologize for not posting in a while...I have a lot of catching up to do since I have been TAGGED *twice* by Jess and I haven't done my Stitch Marker Swap info yet. Later, I swear...

One of the greatest people on the planet and my dear friend Bruce was visiting from Ohio and while I was waiting for his train to come into the station I worked up a ribbed hat real quick for him but then was so caught up in our visit that I didn't photograph the hat. Argh. So, I made a ladies version and here it is...



Ok, the picture is rediculous but it's summer here, it's hot, the windows are open, and my neighbor was having a sneezing fit that was so long and loud it was impossible for my DH to take a good picture because I couldn't stop laughing. Tomorrow I am tagging along with Jess and her knitting family. We're heading off to WEBS in NoHo. I can't wait. It's been three weeks since I have been in a yarn store (Not counting Michael's or Joanne's) and I am suffering over here. Suffering I tell ya. Make it all better Webs, pleease...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home