Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Stitch Marker Swap Questionnaire

Do you prefer shorter or more dangling type of markers?
It's not the length or the size that counts for me...it's the love that goes into em.

Are there any kind of markers that you would absolutely NOT want to receive?
No. I am so happy with whatever someone feels inclined to give.

Colors you like most? Colors you like least?
Right now greens and yellows but I really am a color lover. Bring on your whimsy!

Would you prefer markers for smaller or larger needles?
Now that I think of it I am a 6-11 kind of gal. Though I am not afraid of and will use any size needle.

Do you want your sender to reveal themselves when they are shipped or at a later date?
I gotta know and I don't want to play hard to get games...just tell me who you are in any way you see fit. And, Thanks in advance! Here's to all the knitting lovelies out there!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home