Sunday, August 07, 2005

Keep Moving Folks, There's Nothing to See Here

There's nothing too exciting about a pair of K1P1 leg warmers except that they feel delicious and will look great with my chestnut Ugglies this winter. Not to mention that they transport me instantly back to the days of childhood when my mother wouldn't send me off without a pair. I remember I loved peeling the snow clumps off of them before hanging them by the heater grate (an idiocyncrasy from childhood) I couldn't wait till they dried because it meant I could go back out again.

I am knitting them with Donegal Tweed and Kid Silk held together which balances out any of the scratchiness from the tweed and the Kid Silk gives them this cloud like fluffiness along with a bit of shine. I think I'll end up making a pair of these for all the little girls I know this winter. They'll be really cute and useful. I highly recommend knitting up a pair for people looking to connect with their inner child! New Age cheesy? Yes. But true? Definately.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a maniac, maniac ... that's for sure ... and you're kitting like ...

GC

4:23 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I love colors

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home