Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Stitch Marker Swap

Look what came in the mail today! I can't begin to even tell you how happy I am with the stitch markers I received from my secret SMS pal. Who are you and how did you know exactly what I would like? Really...these are absolutely beautiful and even though I said I liked all colors (which is true) these are the ones I gravitate towards most often. But its not just the colors. The varying textures and sheen are wonderful choices! Readers, click on this picture to make it bigger and you'll get to see all the beautiful nooks and crannies of these stitch markers.




These are inspiring, they make me want to knit something vintage and classy. I can't wait to find out who this knitting lovely is so I can thank them appropriately for truly brightening my day. In the meantime, THANK YOU whoever you are! The stitch markers are very much appreciated and will evoke joy each time I slip past one.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Beautiful stitch markers! Everyone is getting such pretty ones!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

Those are so gorgeous! Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get that Secret Pal one of these months!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Love your markers, too. I also gravitate to "old" or "vintage" type things. Lucky you!

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh whoo hoo!!...it was me, and I'm so glad you like them. I hope they find you many happy hours of healthy, rewarding knitting!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home