Monday, August 08, 2005

They're Off!

I sent the first set of Stitch Markers for the SMS out today! Here they are all packaged up with some clues as to who they might be going to.


This was my first attempt at making stitch markers and I have to say it is *a lot* of fun. The dangerous type of fun that gives you another reason to spend money you really shouldn't. These are very plain and simple but I was making them based on my secret partners preferences. I am happy with the way they came out though. They are light and easy to work with.


In the meantime, I scored this Bartlett Bulky in Emerald Green at Wonderful Things in her yarn orphanage (1/2 price room). I was very happy since I had been envisioning a bulky, simple sweater in this color for the past few days. I may end up using it for Glampyres Ubernatural but I am not sure yet. Whadya think?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Wow! Those are nice stitch markers. I'm sure your pal will love them. I also love your yarn score. Ubernatural is a good choice. If you like Rowan patterns, they have a lot of cute patterns for bulky yarns.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home